To be an Entrepreneur within the Next Ten Years


                                            To be an Entrepreneur within the Next Ten Years
            Donald Trump is a champion to Americans as an entrepreneur. Likewise, my greatest accomplishment in ten years is to be an entrepreneur. The vision that I have is to own an information technology company that can help any business to become successful. In order to be an entrepreneur, education is strongly required. Education is the backbone for my goal. After becoming an entrepreneur, I have a strong desire to serve to  the nation. As an entrepreneur, serving to the nation and helping the country’s economy would be my biggest accomplishment within the next ten years.
            In order to achieve my goal, hard work is essential, and I am willing to do anything to achieve the goal. Believing in myself and gaining confidence are most important. Having been involved with the technology industry, I have gathered knowledge which can help me to achieve my goal. For the first step, I have started my education to earn a degree. After earning a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, and taking an entrepreneurship education course, I can gain a huge amount of knowledge. People say, “Knowledge is power.” Once my company is established, it will create hundreds of jobs in the next ten years. It will be a solution to reinforce the US economy. In addition, my entrepreneurship will help the US economy as well as Nepal’s economy by creating a bridge between the two countries. Although Nepal is going through a lot of problems economically, I have a bigger vision for solving the problems; also, I will do it for sure. This would be my biggest accomplishment.
            Entrepreneurship is one of the most important pillars of a nation. It can generate many solutions, particularly for the country’s economy. Being a leader and high-energy person with confidence and organizational skills, I could use all these qualities to strengthen and make my business successful. I would be providing top quality services to the nation as an entrepreneur with a greater vision and it will be my honor to give back to the both countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment