Job Interview

What brings you here to us today?  
I am here for the job of "statistical analyst".
I see that you have a bachelor's degree from Pepperdine. Why did you choose to study there?
Because I liked the program they offered.  It was a good match for my goals.
Why are you applying here at Tzonga?
The reason is the Tzonga name. It stands for quality.
Do you own a Tzonga tablet?
Yes, I do.  
The thing I like is that it has great apps.
Which of our apps do you like best?
I like the 
Compose app because I like to write while I commute on the train.
How would you make it better?
The problem is that it does not have a voice input feature, and it's not always convenient to use the keyboard to input text or use other apps.
True, the current thinking is that we should move away from keyboard entry. 
Yes,
 the advantage is the ease of word entry.  The disadvantage is the input for speakers with accents.
Would you be interested in working on the Compose app project?
Yes, I would very much, because I know its pros and cons.
 (good and bad points)
Great. We need someone to analyze its online user data. Have you learned CSSS?
No, I have not.  
The reason for that is we used SPSS instead. However, I could quickly learn it.
Excellent.  Do you have to leave right away? I ask because we have an afternoon focus group that should meet you.
I'd be happy to stay and meet them. 
The problem is that I have a doctor's appointment at 2:00 p.m. today, which I can't change at the last minute.
That's not a problem.  How about returning Thursday at 1:00 p.m.? 
That's fine.  Let me give you my mobile phone number in case you need to reach me.
Sure.  That is a good idea because sometimes there is a room change.
Here is the number.
Thanks for coming in. We will see you on Thursday.
Yes, Thursday.  Thank you for this opportunity. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment