English 1102: Reflection Journal


Problems faced while working on Walden paper?
As English learning never ceases, it always gives new opportunity to learn and to feel like “wow” I never knew this. A learning journey is such a long destination and huge vision, and it gives us such great knowledge and has our mind blowing, stretching, and exploring even more.

In addition, in my learning process, in order to complete the action paper, I am struggling with a concept of effective writing, especially dealing with Walden’s ideas. Another challenging part is identifying each chapter’s main ideas. In my last project response essay, I had hardships on making ideas and constructing them according to full requirement. Well, I also have a feeling I need to work a little more on paraphrasing, summarizing, and especially, avoiding plagiarism. My enthusiasm always encourages me to learn new things and gives more strength dealing with problems. Despite all difficulties, I am going to be excited to learn more and be able to achieve my goal. I feel like the learning is receiving; being able to complete assignments simultaneously is delivering

Finally, all I want is to focus on working hard on class lectures. Giving extra time, learning more about requirements accordingly, and gathering more information about the action paper project will be the greatest task throughout this semester. I may need to focus more on MLA style and Work Cited, paraphrasing effectively, and summarizing for the action paper project. The hard work definitely will help me to achieve goals.